1. Make sure to have a low balance to the credit limit. 33% or lower of your credit limit is highly recommended. Example 1000.00 Credit Limit your balance should be 333.00 or lower.
2. If you do not have credit a.k.a tradelines, you should see if you can be added to a trustworthy person's already established account as an Authorized user. Make sure they are paid on time and their balance is 33% or better. Like magic, you have their credit tradeline history.
3. Remove any derogatory incorrect credit history, there are forms online you can utilize to remove incorrect reporting.
Google: Pdf dispute forms online and fills in the blanks.
4. Call your creditor and have them increase your limit. For example, if you have a 500.00 Credit limit and your balance is 300.00 by increasing to 1000.00 you are now at 33% of the credit limit "hence" fico increase.
5. If you do not have a person that can put you on an authorized user, you can always walk into your bank and open a secured credit card.
Golden Feather Investments Inc.
16536 Bellflower Blvd. Bellflower, CA 90706
GOLDEN FEATHER INVESTMENTS INC. is an Equal Housing Lender and Real Estate Company © 2014. This is not a commitment to lend. Restrictions may apply. All rights are reserved. Some products may not be available at the time of application. Please refer to the information posted in this page or refer to www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org to see where Golden Feather Investments Inc (NMLS#1390335) Dre# 01986240 is a licensed lender and Real Estate Company in all of California, the principal (Main) licensed location of Golden Feather Investments Inc, is 16536 Bellflower blvd. Bellflower, CA 90706, Phone: (562) 382-1933.