5 ways to increase your credit score
1. Make sure to have a low balance to credit limit. 33% or lower of your credit limit is highly recommended. Example 1000.00 Credit Limit your balance should be 333.00 or lower.
2. If you do not have credit a.k.a tradelines, you should see if you can be added to a trustworthy persons already established account as a Authorized user. Make sure they are paid on time and their balance is 33% or better. Wala you have their credit tradeline history.
3. Remove any derogatory incorrect credit history, there are forms online you can utilize to remove incorrect reporting.
Google: Pdf dispute forms online and fill in the blanks.
4. Call your creditor and have them increase your limit. example if you have a 500.00 Credit limit and your balance is 300.00 by increasing to 1000.00 you are now at 33% of credit limit "hence" fico increase.
5. If you do not have a person that can put you on a authorized user, you can always walk into your bank and open a secured credit card.